Information We Collect
Personal Information. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available. You may voluntarily provide personal information about yourself in connection with your participation in Evolvs-sponsored surveys, your requests to receive newsletters or other communications from us, or your use of certain features of Evolvs websites or services.
If you prefer not to be tracked by these tools, there are many companies that programs which help you to visit websites anonymously. While Evolvs will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
How We Use the Information We Collect
Using Your Personal Information. We use the personal information you provide to us in the following ways:
- To deliver the services you have requested, such as responding to information requests, delivering newsletters, or providing access to website features or services.
- For our internal purposes unrelated to any specific service we deliver to you, such as to help improve our website, better understand our customers’ needs or to develop new offerings in which you may be interested.
- To compile statistics and reports regarding our audience and the users of our websites, products and services, which may include combining the personal information you provide with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
Using Other Information. We use the non-personal information we collect about you, such as cookie, pixel tag and server log data, in the following ways:
- To customize and improve your experience with our websites and services.
- To deliver interest-based advertising to you that is targeted to the interests we identify through your online activities.
- To compile statistics and reports regarding our audience and the users of our websites, products and services.
- To share with our related companies or trusted third parties so that they may assist us with our use of the information, including providing us with audience segmentation and related information.
- To share with trusted third parties, such as advertising networks, for use in delivering interest-based advertising to you.
- Post-appointment feedback
Your Privacy Options
Other Important Information
- Security. We take appropriate measures to keep the personal information you disclose to us secure and to only release this information to third parties that share our commitment to privacy. However, we cannot guarantee there will not be a breach and we are not responsible for any breach of security or for the actions of any third parties.
- Children. Evolvs products and services are solely for use by businesses. Therefore, we do not expect children under the age of 13 to provide us with any personally identifiable information. If you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected such information through our website, please notify us at [email protected] so that we may immediately delete the information from our servers.
- Information for Non-US Visitors. If you are visiting from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this policy.
- Contacting Us. Evolvs welcomes your comments or questions regarding this Privacy Statement or your dealings with this website; please contact us by
e-mail at [email protected].
This document was last updated on October 25, 2017